On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- The warm Indian Summer sort of weather we’re having.
- The See’s chocolates Linda gave me.
- My trip to Foshan and the chance to get away, see some new sights and wander.
- That I’m feeling better. On Sunday when I woke up I was so dizzy and really couldn’t walk propoerly till the afternoon. That was rather scary.
- For my S3 senior class. They’re lovely young people.
- A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings (conjecturesguilty.wordpress.com)
- blessings book (ciciwright.wordpress.com)
- Foshan: Day One (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- A Blessing (aimlesswithpurpose.wordpress.com)
- My Folks (ponderingpastorswife.wordpress.com)
- A Forever Friend – Christian Journey Novel – NaNo (mychristianmarch.wordpress.com)