On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- My S3 class. Lovely students.
- My apartment and the Guangzhou IKEA, finding little, inexpensive accessories gives me a creative outlet.
- My friend Genevieve, who understands and keeps me on track.
- The Monday Midday Connection broadcast on the Beatitude – Blessed are the poor in spirit.
- That America’s a free country (not as free for everyone as it should be, I know) where police shakedowns like the one we’re in the midst of here right now.