On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- Hong Kong, I went there last weekend and had such a lovely time. It was calm; people were polite, the food and shopping were terrific.
- The warm weather in Guangdong, my new home. It’s one thing I do appreciate. No need for even a sweater yet.
- My apartment, which supplies serenity in this tumultuous place.
- Midday Connection radio program, it’s my church in Asia, and a wonderful spiritual practice in the U.S. It nourishes me and keeps me going. A few weeks back there was a program entitled “Grumble Hallelujah” and boy, did that hit the right note.
- My health. It seems rather corny and it is something to put on the list when things are tough, but yes, I do realize that things could be much worse.