On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- My nephew Cole, age 9, who’s visiting this week.
- For the adobe architecture, creative shops and art I saw in New Mexico (see my other blog). For the wonderful yet simple religious folk art found throughout New Mexico.
- For surviving a tough situation I endured at a writers’ program last week.
- For the cool temps we had today.
- For the Museum of Science & Industry, which I went to today with my mother, four nephews and niece – such a cool place to go at any age to learn a bit about science.