On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week (and the last couple of days have been spiritually tough) I am thankful for:
- My Christian (Catholic) faith and that I’ve never had the urge to quit and just “be spiritual.”
- The beauty of the mountains and sky in New Mexico.
- That I’m two days closer to this writers’ retreat being OVER. (How did I know it would be so New Agey and I’d be such a fish out of water.)
- The internet that lets me touch base when I’m removed from near and dear ones. (If this retreat weren’t such a trial, I wouldn’t go online while on a retreat, but in this case it’s a lifesaver.)
- My friends Melissa and Laura, whom I’ve lost touch with, but who have birthdays this week. (I’ve just lost touch with Laura. I hope she’s doing well.)