On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- The quietly powerful film Of Gods and Men. Such faith and fortitude! Modern saints living out their calling with love, simplicity, faith and courage.
- My friends from DDB Needham where I used to work. Kevin, Beth, Helen and Halina are such good people, whom I had lunch with on Monday. All are bright and have so much to offer.
- North and South, a drama I saw on Netflix. I am a sucker for a good romance and this one was. I love the characters who live up to their principles.
- Cameron Mitchell, a talented musician, who was on the program The Glee Project and decided to quit because he felt it was wrong for him to continue on as he had too many conflicts with his Christian beliefs. Hearing him grapple out loud about his beliefs and morals was so compelling and urges me to be more public about morality when I’m in a tough situation.
- My cousin Rick who visited from North Carolina. I hadn’t seen him in three years. He’s a great guy and I wish that part of my family lived closer.