On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- This anecdote by Pastor Lutzer.
- The Japanese film Kabei: Our Mother. This simple film shows the character and sacrifice of a woman whose husband is arrested for thought crimes prior to WWII. So many moving scenes that are touching and portray sacrifice, love and endurance. I doubt anyone can watch the end with out tearing up. I learned a lot about history.
- My sister Colleen whose birthday is tomorrow.
- Baby carrots, a snack that lets me get my 5 a day.
- For the cooler temperatures. Eighty degrees is so much nicer than 100!