On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- The ducklings in our pond. They’re about 3 weeks old.
- Brideshead Revisited, an extraordinary book that shows what grace is and how it works. And for the
- The chutzpah to learn how to save money and install a new hard drive in my computer.
- Beethoven whose Opus 1, I heard played for free at the Chicago Symphony yesterday, just by chance. Thanks to the sponsors for offering an afternoon of free music to the public.
- My friend Jennifer who’s such an inspiration and devoted friend. I’ve learned a lot about the Bible from her. She’s creative and sincere, a great role model and sounding board.