A few blogs I’ve visited participate in a weekly thanksgiving meme. They do this on Wednesday and I’ll start that as well, but there’s no time like the present so I’ll start my thanks today.
Thank you for:
- little girls, we do grow up in the most delightful way
- our ducklings, they seemed to have hatched early this week
- chocolate, especially dark chocolate
- Gothic architecture
- Evelyn Waugh’s marvelous writing
- the witticisms 3 year olds constantly come up with
- my friends with scathing wit
- my two job interviews this week
- Dallas Willard’s writing
It’s been a hard week in some ways, but a good one in many as well.
P.S. “Gratitude is riches, complaint is poverty.”